Why Preventative Health?
Preventative health is the cornerstone of our Veterinary Hospital. If you want a happy and healthy pet that lives longer, then a focus on quality preventative health care is for you. It is our philosophy that it is always better to prevent illness than wait for it to arise and then attempt to treat it!
At our hospital, preventive health is focused on:
- Yearly complete health and wellness exams
- Excellent dental health
- Diagnostic testing (bloodwork, urine samples, blood pressure etc)
- Appropriate vaccination against disease
- Control of intestinal parasites
- Healthy diet and weight control